Permit Application

IMPORTANT!!! Before you apply for a permit…

You should contact these other agencies. They could significantly impact your project.

If your project is on a state highway, you should contact ODOT (Ohio Dept. of Transportation)

Chris Bass
505 SR 741
Lebanon, OH 45036
Toll Free: 1-800-831-2142 or

If your site does not have access to public sewers, contact one of the following:

Clermont County Public Health

Robert Wildey, Director
2275 Bauer Road
Suite 300513-732-7499

OEPA (Ohio Environmental Protection Agency)

Sandy LeibfritzSouthwest Distrct
401 E. Fifth St.
Dayton, OH 45402
Phone: 937-285-6104

If you are disturbing more than one (1) acre of land, contact the Ohio EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)

Chris Cotton
Ohio EPA – Division of Surface Water
Southwest District Office
401 E. Fifth St
Dayton, OH 45402
Phone: 937-285-6442
Toll-free: 800-686-8930

If your site may impact navigable waters or wetland areas, etc., contact the US Army Corp of Engineers

Mark Taylor
Huntington District
502 Eight Street
Huntington, WV 25701
Phone: 304-529-5210

Doug Shelton
Louisville District
600 Dr. Martin Luther King Pl.
Louisville, KY 40202
Phone: 502-315-6678

If your project involves demolition work and asbestos removal, you must contact the Dept. of Environmental Services

Clermont Cty.
Ken Wilkins
250 Wm. Howard Taft
Cincinnati, OH 45219
Phone: 513-946-7743 Brown Cty.

Steve Giles
Portsmouth City Health Dept.
Air Pollution Unit
740 Second St.
Portsmouth, OH 45662-4089
Phone: 740-353-5156